Electric car charging point installation up to 22 kW
Pre-installation of charging point up to 22 kW in buildings
It is normal that the Communities of Owners adopt the agreement in the Board of Owners to make a general pre-installation for all existing places in accordance with the provisions of the Complementary Technical Instruction (ITC) BT 52.
At SpotiCharge we are committed to electric mobility. That is why we can install the charging point for you. After the visit of our technician, we will confirm if your installation complies with the campaign guidelines. If not, you will receive a quotation including any additional work and/or optional devices you have chosen.
What does the installation of your charging point include?
- Installation and configuration of charging point up to 22 kW with type 2 connector with SpotiCharge APP control and Ethernet communication.
- Installation of electrical protections in compliance with ITC-TB 52 regulations.
- A distance of up to 20 meters distance and a passage of walls or slabs in the installation between the electrical panel and the charging point.
- A distance of up to 20 meters and a passage of walls or slabs in the installation between the charging point and the Internet router.
- Commissioning and load test.
- Professional electrical installation certificate.
- Includes legalization formalities.
What is necessary for the installation of your charging point?
- An electrical panel with 22 kW three-phase power available.
- A wired Internet connection between the charging point and the router.
What is not included?
- The electrical connection works between the point of the distributor and the electrical panel.
- If the required power is not available, a complementary solar installation.
- Tests with a car that does not have a type 2 connector (Mennenkes).
- Does not include application for subsidies.
The budget of the pre-installation is defined after the visit of our installation technician.
Grants for the electric mobility infrastructure
The electric mobility infrastructure project is subject to subsidies within the framework of the Moves III plan.
Methods of payment
Payment by PayPal, amazon pay, Coinbase Commerce or bank deposit.